Virtual Vehicle is now MotoVisuals!
How It Benefits You
Today’s vehicles are so complex that the service recommendation is, at times, difficult to explain in a way the customer can understand and agree to with confidence.
MotoVisuals Service & Repair Animations (Formerly Virtual Vehicle) provides a great solution and communication tool that allows the Service Advisor to bring the results of a vehicle inspection to life and show Customers a visual animation of their service needs.
MotoVisuals allows service advisors to have an easier conversation with customers about their service needs. Increase confidence and trust with your Customers when they can better understand what is happening “under the hood”.
- Over 400 animations that illustrate all vehicle systems from normal to broken
- Interactive versions that allow the service advisor to show different animations (for example, apply the brake) to better explain the service needs to the customer.
- Narrated videos that allow the customer to see the inspection results in action with voice-over explanation
- All animations can easily be shared via text, email or at the service counter during the visit.
- Animations can be added to the shop’s website or displayed on a TV monitor in the lobby.
- Animations available in several languages and can be shared on social media.
Find Out More
MotoVisuals is included with your TechNet membership and is very easy to use.
- Visit https://TechNet.MotoVisuals.com and enter your shop’s 10-digit phone number as the username and password for first-time access.
- Check out the Getting Started video for navigation tips and tricks. The video will play the first time you log into https://TechNet.MotoVisuals.com and you can also find it by click on the help Menu at the top of the page when you are logged in.
- For any MotoVisuals support issues please contact send an email to Support@MotoVisuals.com.