TECHNET Local Councils
TechNet Local Councils
Local Council Guide
Local Council Guide Quick Reference
At a Glance
- Great minds think alike – and TechNet Members are always thinking of new ways to generate business.
- You get to know other TechNet Members that are dealing with the same issues, problems, headaches—and successes!—that you are. It’s the perfect venue to share stories, solutions and big ideas.
- It fosters even better service and relationships with your local Carquest or Advance Auto Parts team.
- Joining the Council creates lasting relationships and alliances with other Members. You can help each other right now, and in the future.
- Be a part of the growing TechNet nationwide program and help to guide its development.
How It Benefits You
- Businesses can do more together than they can alone. This is especially true when competing with national chains and new vehicle dealers. The challenge in today’s marketplace is that an independent repair facility is at a distinct disadvantage in some areas of the automotive aftermarket industry.
- In some cases, national chains may have four, five or more locations within a given market, which tends to increase top-of-mind awareness to consumers locally. By joining a TechNet Local Council you become part of a network of like-minded shop owners who can work together to increase consumer awareness of the TechNet Professional Automotive Service brand as well as the benefit of having their vehicles serviced by a locally owned business.