Shop Labor Reimbursement
Contact Voice of the Customer (VOTC) for labor claims at 877-624-8096
How It Benefits You
As a TechNet Member, you have the confidence that CARQUEST® stands behind our products. Included in your membership is a 24 month /40,000 km labor reimbursement. The program is simple and easy; allowing you to focus on getting back to the jobs in your shop and providing the best service to your customers.
- If you have a labor claim within 24 months / 40 000 km from the original purchase date, you will be paid the hourly rate for your province based on the Flat Rate Schedule.
- TechNet Members must purchase a minimum of $9,000 CAD quarterly from a CARQUEST store and your account must be current and in good standing.
- The program does not cover DIY, retail, fleet or heavy duty customers. It is intended for commercial accounts that service and install parts for the consumer market.
- TechNet Members will contact Voice of the Customer (VOTC) for labor claims at 877-624-8096 to obtain the authorized claim number for the claim amount, based on the Flat Rate Schedule.
- Authorized claim number and amount should be filled out on the Labor Rate Claim Form along with your customer information and signature.
- Forward the following documents to your servicing CARQUEST store:
- Top copy of completed claim form
- Copy of original customer installation invoice
- Copy of customer’s replacement invoice showing that no labor has been charged
- Keep bottom copy of claim form your records